|Location:||Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU|
Our amazing & young R&D tech team is looking for a highly motivated and innovative R&D Mechanical Engineer for developing electric motors and other powertrain related components for electric vehicles. The perfect candidate is an R&D enthusiast who loves developing innovative solutions. He or she will be responsible for conceptualising and developing new propulsion solutions, tools, and processes with lots of opportunities for prototyping and testing. So if you’ve always dreamed of designing the future and think you have what it takes – APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities & Requirements
Specific requirements (loose) and personality traits of desired candidate:
- Geometrical CAD design (Solid Works, Catia)
- Execution of analytical calculations and understanding of numerical simulations with focus on structural integrity
- Usage of analytical tools for bolt connections, thermal expansions and load definition on vehicle components
- Geometric dimensioning & Tolerancing according to ISO standards
- Technical documentation within CAD according to existing ISO standards
General requirements (loose) and personality traits of desired candidate:
- BSc in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or Mechatronics and similar (MSc is a plus, PhD’s are welcome)
- At least 5 years of working experience in the field of mechanical design
- Proactive and goal-oriented approach – you will be expected to propose and implement creative ideas for improvements
- Active knowledge of English (spoken & written, B2 level or better)
(We also love if you know some words in German 🙂 )
- A strong desire to learn, grow and challenge yourself and us!!
What we offer
- Working in a highly-motivated and young development team
- Working with the most modern technologies
- High level of responsibilities
- Regular and stimulative pay
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
Even if you’re not sure you fit the bill, but you would absolutely love to work here, apply anyway and show us your motivation!