Elaphe is looking for a FEM engineer to perform numerical simulations in development of in-wheel electric motors for vehicle propulsion
|Location:||Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU|
To develop industry leading propulsion systems, Elaphe solutions are designed through extensive use of numerical simulations and optimizations. We are searching for a FEM engineer to work on development of in-wheel electric motors for vehicle propulsion. Work includes mechanical and fatigue simulations, optimization processes, NVH and thermal simulations.
Simulations are typically conducted within Simulia or Altair software suite.
Responsibilities & Requirements
We expect the candidate to have knowledge and at least 2 years of work experience in the fields of:
- structural simulations, including fatigue simulations
- thermal simulations
Candidate should have very good knowledge in one of the two fields:
- structural simulations
- acoustics and vibrations
Basic CFD knowledge is beneficial.
We are looking for the candidate to show good engineering skills with the ability of analytical computations and data analysis.
It is beneficial if the candidate has previously been involved in the validation of his simulations, especially in ‘run to failure’ tests scenarios.
What we offer
- Developing cutting edge technology in automotive, and other transportation industry
- Exciting work in dynamic working environment with young development team
- Regular and stimulative pay
- Having fun with the most modern technologies – ultimate in-wheel architecture for vehicle dynamics and autonomous vehicles
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
Please attach your CV (.pdf) and a short motivation statement***. You might be a great fit, but do not feel like you fit the profile above – apply anyway and tell us why you think you would be a great contribution to our team!
*** By sending your CV you are providing consent to hold your data for our internal HR purposes. We may keep this data up to two years and only for HR purposes.