Senior R&D Engineer and project manager
|Location:||Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU|
We are looking for a highly motivated R&D engineer in the field of electronics or mechanical engineering in the department of Application Engineering at Elaphe Propulsion Technologies. The individual will be responsible for development and implementation of Elaphe products for various applications and exciting products that will drive the world in the future. We value motivated and innovative candidates who are eager to work in the exciting field of electric mobility.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Knowledge of CAN protocol
- Experience in automotive applications
- Provide project status report to management
- Testing of the vehicles according to the testing procedures
- 3D modelling (Catia, SolidWorks) or knowledge of PCB design, C programming
- Active knowledge of English (B2 level or better)
- Ability to efficiently and effectively use MS Office and other general software tools
- Ability to communicate and cooperate within teams, across departments and customers
- Proactive and goal-oriented approach – you will be expected to propose and implement creative ideas for improvements
- Problem solver attitude, passion for technology, and dynamic character
What we offer
- Long-term employment
- Exciting work with advanced prototype vehicles
- High level of responsibilities, work with globally renowned automakers
- Having fun with the most modern technologies – ultimate in-wheel architecture for vehicle dynamics and autonomous vehicles
- Regular and stimulative pay
- Working in a highly-motivated and young development team
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
Please attach your CV (.pdf) and a short motivation statement***. Even if you're not sure you fit the bill, but you would absolutely love to work here, apply anyway and show us your motivation!
*** By sending your CV to our Open Call, you are providing consent to hold your data for our internal HR purposes. We may keep this data up to two years and only for HR purposes.