Mechanical Engineer – Product & Process Engineer
|Location:||Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU|
Our amazing & young R&D tech team is looking for a highly motivated and innovative R&D Mechanical Engineer for developing assembly processes, tools and machines for serial production of Elaphe in-wheel motors. The perfect candidate is an R&D enthusiast who is methodical, loves developing innovative solutions and thinks “outside the box”. He or she will be responsible for conceptualising and developing new production-oriented solutions with lots of opportunities for prototyping and testing. So if you’ve always dreamed of designing the future and think you have what it takes – APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities & Requirements
Specific requirements (loose) and personality traits of desired candidate:
- Geometrical CAD design (Solidworks, Catia)
- Geometric dimensioning & tolerancing according to ISO standards
- Technical documentation within CAD according to existing ISO standards
- Execution of analytical calculations (loads, stresses, selection of standard parts, etc.)
- Experience with designing production lines, machines, tools and processes for assembly
- Experience with machine building (prototyping, designing, building, optimising, factory accepting)
General requirements (loose) and personality traits of desired candidate:
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics and similar (MSc is a plus, PhD’s are welcome)
- At least 2 years of working experience in the field of mechanical design
- Proactive and goal-oriented approach – you will be expected to propose and implement creative ideas for improvements
- Basic project management skills
- Active knowledge of English (spoken & written, B2 level or better)(We also love if you know some words in German 🙂)
- A strong desire to learn, grow and challenge yourself and us!!
What we offer
- Working in a highly-motivated and young development team
- Working with the most modern technologies
- High level of responsibilities
- Regular and stimulative pay
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
Please attach your CV (.pdf) and a short motivation statement***.
*** By sending your CV you are providing consent to hold your data for our internal HR purposes. We may keep this data up to two years and only for HR purposes.