Electromagnetic development of electric motors and control
|Location:||Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU|
Elaphe propulsion technologies is a world leader in design of in-wheel electric propulsion systems. Electromagnetic design of the motor is the core of the propulsion system and its detailed understanding is of key importance for the efficient motor development. We are seeking an electrical engineer who will be involved in process of development of electrical machines. The main responsibility will be on modelling of electric motors and their control in conjunction with analysing the testing data.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- at least 3 years of work experience
- knowledge in the fields of programming in Matlab and Simulink
- motor control (Park transformations, PWM modulation)
- finite element modelling
- We expect the candidate to hold a Master’s degree (NVQ Level VII) in the field of Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Previous experience with EM design in Altair Flux end experience with testing of electric motors and inverters are beneficiary (but not required)
The candidates are expected to fulfill the following general requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (National Vocational Qualification Level VI) in the field of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Automotive Control Systems, or similar)
- Ability to efficiently and effectively use MS Office and other general software tools
- Ability to communicate and cooperate within teams and across departments
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Developing cutting edge technology in automotive and other transportation industry
- Working in a highly-motivated and young development team
- Regular and stimulative pay
- Dynamic working environment
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
Please attach your CV (.pdf) and a short motivation statement***.
*** By sending your CV you are providing consent to hold your data for our internal HR purposes. We may keep this data up to two years and only for HR purposes.