|Location:||Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU|
Elaphe Propulsion Technologies is a world leader in design of in-wheel electric propulsion systems. If you are highly motivated R&D engineer and you like to work on the vehicles and seeking for a challenge in the field of embedded systems firmware development, this is the opportunity for you. You will be responsible for development and implementation of embedded firmware for various applications and exciting products that will drive the world in the future.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of C programming language for microcontroller systems
- Familiarity with real-time operating systems (RTOS)
- Experience with firmware design, execution planning, and code reliability
Additional benefit is the knowledge of CAN protocol, knowledge of safety standards, SIL and firmware unit testing. Experience in automotive applications is a plus, along with problem solver attitude, passion for the technology and dynamic personal character.
The candidates are expected to fulfill the following general requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (National Vocational Qualification Level VI) in the field of Electrical Engineering, Automotive Control Systems, or similar)
- Ability to efficiently and effectively use MS Office and other general software tools
- Ability to communicate and cooperate within teams and across departments
- Fluency in English (B2 level or better)
What we offer
- Developing cutting edge technology in automotive and other transportation industry
- Working in a highly-motivated and young development team
- Regular and stimulative pay
- Dynamic working environment
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
Please attach your CV (.pdf) and a short motivation statement***. You might be a great fit, but do not feel like you fit the profile above – apply anyway and tell us why you think you would be a great contribution to our team!
*** By sending your CV you are providing consent to hold your data for our internal HR purposes. We may keep this data up to two years and only for HR purposes.