Elaphe Propulsion Technologies is an innovative and fast-growing company and we are looking for an “IT Engineer”.
Elaphe develops and manufactures in-wheel electric motors for all sorts of different vehicles. We are proud to be one of the best in-wheel electric motors developers in the world. Our motors are already used in various applications such as SUVs, pick-up trucks, supercars, small and medium-sized city vehicles, industrial vehicles, etc.
We are looking for an IT engineer who will:
– provide technical assistance and support to internal users in the field of an information system, software and hardware,
– identify and eliminate technical problems in the field of an information system, software and hardware,
– cooperate with external partners in finding new IT solutions,
– participate in the implementation of new IT solutions and projects,
– install and regularly maintain software,
– strictly follow the required security standards,
– document the performed system services,
– proactively monitor IT security trends.
– degree in computer science and informatics,
– any work experiences in the IT field are a bonus,
– knowledge of Windows and Linux server systems and computer network,
– knowledge of mail servers – MS Exchange,
– knowledge of databases – MySQL, MSSQL,
– knowledge of Microsoft software for PCs and servers,
– basic knowledge of Linux systems and Linux architecture,
– fluency in English,
– excellent communication skills and ability to work with people,
– commitment and proactivity in solving challenges,
– professionalism, a high degree of integrity and caution when working with confidential information.
– long-term employment,
– flexible working hours,
– a system where your success is noticed and rewarded,
– continuous acquisition of new skills and many opportunities for professional and personal growth,
– a creative and relaxed environment where good interpersonal relationships come first,
– fun team-buildings and sports activities.
Watch this video to get a feel of what is it like working in Elaphe:
If you feel you would be a good fit and would like to join a company that pursues INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE and SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY apply with your CV and motivation letter.
*** By sending your CV to our Open Call, you are providing consent to hold your data for our internal HR purposes. We may keep this data up to two years and only for HR purposes.