|Department:||Embedded Systems, Electronics and Control|
|Location:||Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU|
Elaphe Propulsion Technologies is a world leader in design of in-wheel electric propulsion systems. Our vision is to radically change transport habits with innovative technologies and to support and create mobility for a sustainable future for all of us. We are in pursue of INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE and SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY in all our operations.
The question is – do YOU want to seize the opportunity and leave your mark in a company that is changing the way the world thinks about mobility and propulsion systems?
If you are highly motivated R&D engineer and you like to work on the vehicles and seeking for a challenge in the field of embedded systems firmware development, this is the most perfect opportunity for you. As a JUNIOR FIRMWARE DEVELOPER IN THE FIELD OF ELECTRONICS you will be responsible for development and implementation of embedded firmware for various applications and exciting products that will drive the world in the future.
What we offer
- long-term employment and incentive remuneration,
- flexible working hours,
- work in a highly motivated and dynamic team of developers,
- interesting challenges at work with exciting state-of-the-art in-wheel technology
- unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth,
- lifelong learning and development and on-the-job training,
- a diverse, flexible, supportive and FUN team of employees,
- unlimited coffee, tea, Cedevita and fruit-in-the-office
- fun team-building and sports activities.
You will find yourself in a great team if:
- you are fascinated by automotive or sustainable technologies,
- you want to learn and grow as a professional,
- you are highly motivated and solve problems effectively,
- you have a sense of responsibility and cooperation,
- you are proactive and goal-oriented, but at the same time open and honest.
Optional but not required:
- diploma in electrical engineering or other relevant field,
- advanced knowledge of C programming language for microcontroller systems,
- knowledge of RTOS (real-time operating systems),
- experience with firmware design, execution planning and code reliability
- knowledge of at least one communication protocol,
- effective use of MS Office and other general software tools,
You get bonus points if:
- you have good communication skills and teamwork skills,
- you are a car enthusiast,
- you are dynamic and ambitious,
- you want to contribute to a cleaner future and you are environmentally aware,
- it is your great desire to work in the field of electric mobility.
and please attach your CV and a short motivation letter to the application.
*** By sending your CV you are providing consent to hold your data for our internal HR purposes. We may keep this data up to two years and only for HR purposes.