Electromagnetic development of electric motors
|Location:||Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU|
Elaphe propulsion technologies is a world leader in design of in-wheel electric propulsion systems. Electromagnetic design of the motor is the core of the propulsion system and its detailed understanding is of key importance for the efficient motor development. We are seeking an electrical engineer who will be involved in process of development of electrical machines. The main responsibility will be on electromagnetic design of the motors in conjunction with analysis of the testing data.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Knowledge in the fields of programming in Matlab and Simulink
- Motor control (Park transformations, PWM modulation)
- Electromagnetic finite element modelling
- Previous experience with EM design in Altair Flux end experience with testing of electric motors and inverters are beneficiary (but not required)
The candidates are expected to fulfill the following general requirements:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Electrical Engineering or similar
- Ability to efficiently and effectively use MS Office and other general software tools
- Ability to communicate and cooperate within teams and across departments
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Developing cutting edge technology in automotive and other transportation industry
- Working in a highly-motivated and young development team
- Regular and stimulative pay
- Dynamic working environment
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
Please attach your CV (.pdf) and a short motivation statement***. You might be a great fit, but do not feel like you fit the profile above – apply anyway and tell us why you think you would be a great contribution to our team!
*** By sending your CV you are providing consent to hold your data for our internal HR purposes. We may keep this data up to two years and only for HR purposes.