HiPERFORM, an EU project on developing wide band gap semiconductors for use in automotive applications such as inverters, charging and testing solutions, is soon to end in October 2021.
To share the outcomes of the project, researchers from AVL, Infineon Technologies, Ideas & Motion, IMEC, Fraunhofer FEP and others are soon to start a discussion on the following topics:
– Innovative substrates for GaN
− SiC automotive inverter
− WBG off- and on-board charger
− E-mobility test systems
− Wide band gap automotive inverter
This webinar series will give an insight into the development of the project, especially the application in the automotive domain.
More specific information:
• 4th of May 2021, 4-5 pm: Innovative Substrates for GaN Power Electronics – with Benoit Bakeroot (IMEC), Hagen Bartzsch (Fraunhofer FEP)
• 12th of May 2021, 4-5 pm: Double-side cooled Modules as future Technology in automotive Traction Inverter – with Peter Weiß (AVL), Omar Vanegas (Infineon Technologies)
• 18th of May 2021, 4-5 pm: Advanced WBG semiconductors in on- and off-board chargers, with Humphrey De Groot (Heliox), Mohamed Abdel-Monem Ali (Powerdale)
• 25th of May 2021, 4-5 pm: Power & Dynamic Performance Measurement for Fast Switching Power Electronics, with Oliver König (AVL), Thomas Platzer (AVL)
• 1st of June 2021, 4-5 pm: WBG powered drivetrain for dual in-wheel motors, with José Antonio García Naya (Universidade da Coruña), Claudio Romano (Ideas & Motion), Nicola Amati (Politecnico di Torino)
More about the webinar can be found in the attached document and on www.hiperform.eu/news where you can also apply.