November 20, 2018,
Slovenia’s minister for Environment and Spacial Planning, H.E. Mr. Jure Leben and accompanying delegation on official visit to APG-Elaphe Propulsion Technologies Co. Ltd. in Hangzhou, China.
The high representative of the Slovenian Government’s visit is in part due to the high importance of electric mobility technologies for our country, our continent and the World in general. It is also a major show of support from Slovenia to our Slovenian – Chinese joint venture.
Minister Leben is known for his progressive EU stance on approaching climate change and creating ambitious plans to curtail harmful emissions, stating that “our planet does not have time for unnecessary stalling of what needs to be done”.
Members of the Slovenian Government Delegation:
- H.E. Mr Jure LEBEN, Minister of the Environment and Spatial Planning of the Republic of Slovenia
- Ms Katja PIŠKUR, Head of EU Coordination and International Affairs Service, Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning of the Republic of Slovenia
- Ms Tanja POLIČNIK, Head of Public Realations Office, Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning of the Republic of Slovenia
- Mr Miloš PRISLAN, Head of the Consulate of the Republic of Slovenia in Shanghai
- Mr Boštjan MALOVRH, Minister Plenipotentiary, Deputy Head of Mission, Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in Beijing